1. Payment Methods. MPP accepts PayPal and payments via MasterCard, VISA Card, and AMEX through 2CheckOut. Currencies currently accepted are USD.
2. General terms, including automatic renewal terms. We calculate and bill charges based on your billing cycle. You will pay us the applicable fees for the use of the Service as described on the MPP Site using one of the payment methods we support. All amounts payable by you under this Agreement will be paid to us without setoff or counterclaim and without any deduction or withholding. We may increase or add new charges for any existing Services you are using by giving you at least 30 days’ prior notice.
You agree to pay any and all prices and fees due for Services purchased or obtained at this Site at the time you order the Services. All costs and expenses are non-refundable unless otherwise expressly noted in the Refund Policy section below, even if your Services are suspended, canceled or terminated before the end of the Services term. MPP expressly reserves the right to change or modify its prices and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at this Site and effective immediately without the need for further notice to you. If you have purchased or obtained Services for a period of months or years, changes or modifications in prices and fees shall be effective when the Services in question come up for renewal as further described below.
Except as prohibited in any product-specific agreement, you may pay for Services by utilizing any of the following “Payment Methods”:
(a) by providing a valid credit card through 2Checkout.
(b) by using PayPal (as defined below).
(c) by using in-store credit balances, if applicable.
You acknowledge and agree that where refunds are issued to your Payment Method, MPP issuance of a refund receipt is only confirmation that MPP has submitted your refund to the Payment Method charged at the time of the original sale and that MPP has absolutely no control over when the refund will be applied towards your Payment Method’s available balance. You further acknowledge and agree that the payment provider or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method establish and regulate the time frames for posting your refund, and that such refund displaying time frames may range from five (5) business days to a full billing cycle, or longer.
In the event a refund is issued to your Payment Method, and the payment provider, payment processor or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method imposes any limitations on refunds, including but not limited to, restrictions as to the timing of the refund or the number of refunds allowed. Then MPP, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to issue the refund in the form of an in-store credit. MPP also has the right, but not the obligation, to offer an in-store credit for customers seeking refunds, even if there are no limitations on refunds imposed by the Payment Method. For the avoidance of doubt, any and all refunds processed via the issuance of in-store credits are solely within MPP’s discretion and are not available at customer request.
TO ENSURE THAT YOU DO NOT EXPERIENCE AN INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF SERVICES, ALL SERVICES ARE OFFERED ON AUTOMATIC RENEWAL. AUTOMATIC RENEWAL AUTOMATICALLY RENEWS THE APPLICABLE SERVICE UPON EXPIRATION OF THE THEN CURRENT TERM FOR A RENEWAL PERIOD EQUAL IN TIME TO THE MOST RECENT SERVICE PERIOD. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOUR LAST SERVICE PERIOD IS FOR ONE YEAR, YOUR RENEWAL PERIOD WILL TYPICALLY BE FOR ONE YEAR. HOWEVER, IN THE EVENT RENEWAL WITH THE PAYMENT METHOD ON FILE FAILS, MPP MAY ATTEMPT TO RENEW THE APPLICABLE SERVICE FOR A PERIOD LESS THAN THE ORIGINAL SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY FOR THE TRANSACTION TO SUCCEED.
UNLESS YOU DISABLE THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OPTION, MPP WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW THE APPLICABLE SERVICE WHEN IT COMES UP FOR RENEWAL AND WILL TAKE PAYMENT FROM THE PAYMENT METHOD YOU HAVE ON FILE WITH MPP. IF YOU DO NOT WISH FOR ANY SERVICE TO AUTOMATICALLY RENEW, YOU MAY ELECT TO CANCEL RENEWAL, IN WHICH CASE, YOUR SERVICES WILL TERMINATE UPON EXPIRATION OF THE THEN CURRENT TERM, UNLESS YOU MANUALLY RENEW YOUR SERVICES BEFORE THAT DATE.
IF WE ARE UNABLE TO CHARGE YOUR EXISTING PAYMENT METHOD SUCCESSFULLY, YOUR CREDIT CARD PROVIDER (OR YOUR BANK) MAY NOTIFY US OF UPDATES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER OR EXPIRATION DATE, OR THEY MAY AUTOMATICALLY CHARGE YOUR NEW CREDIT CARD ON OUR BEHALF WITHOUT NOTIFICATION TO US. FOLLOWING RECURRING BILLING PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS, IF WE ARE NOTIFIED OF AN UPDATE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND EXPIRATION DATE, MPP WILL AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE YOUR PAYMENT PROFILE ON YOUR BEHALF. MPP MAKES NO GUARANTEES THAT WE WILL REQUEST OR RECEIVE UPDATED CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO MODIFY AND MAINTAIN YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (I) CANCELLING PRODUCTS AND (II) ENSURING YOUR ASSOCIATED PAYMENT METHOD(S) ARE CURRENT AND VALID. FURTHER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR FAILURE TO DO SO, MAY RESULT IN THE INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF SERVICES, AND MPP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY REGARDING THE SAME.
If for any reason MPP is unable to charge your Payment Method for the full amount owed for the Services provided, or if MPP receives notification of a chargeback, reversal, payment dispute, or is charged a penalty for any fee it previously charged to your Payment Method, you agree that MPP may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment, including but not limited to, immediate cancellation, without notice to you, of any Services registered or renewed on your behalf. MPP also reserves the right to charge you reasonable “administrative fees” or “processing fees” for (I) tasks MPP may perform outside the normal scope of its Services, (II) additional time and/or costs MPP may incur in providing its Services, and/or (III) your noncompliance with this Agreement (as determined by MPP in its sole and absolute discretion). Typical administrative or processing fee scenarios include, but are not limited to (I) customer service issues that require additional personal time or attention; (II) recouping any and all costs and fees, including the cost of Services, incurred by MPP as the results of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank or Payment Method processor. These administrative fees or processing fees will be billed to the Payment Method you have on file with MPP.
3. Pay by PayPal. By using MPP’s pay by PayPal payment option (“PayPal”), you can purchase Services using PayPal. In connection therewith, you agree to allow PayPal to debit the full amount of your purchase from your PayPal account (“PayPal Account”) or from credit card(s), bank account(s), or other allowed payment method(s) linked to your PayPal Account (“PayPal Funding Source”).
It is your responsibility to keep your PayPal Account and PayPal Funding Source current and funded, and your PayPal Account backed by a valid credit card. You acknowledge and agree that (I) PayPal reserves the right to decline a transaction for any reason (including, but not limited to, payments that fail to go through as a result of your PayPal Account or PayPal Funding Source no longer existing or not holding available/sufficient funds) and (II) in such event, neither PayPal nor MPP shall be liable to you or any third party regarding the same. If for any reason PayPal is unable to withdraw the full amount owed for your purchase, you agree that PayPal and MPP may pursue all available lawful remedies to obtain payment. You agree that if the transaction is returned unpaid, you will pay a service charge of $25.00 or the maximum amount allowed by law, which may be debited from your PayPal Account or PayPal Funding Source.
4. In-Store Credit Balances. If your Account contains an in-store credit balance, you may apply any available credit balance to any future purchase in your Account. If your Account contains an in-store credit balance, you hereby authorize MPP to utilize any available credit balance to any outstanding administrative fees, chargebacks or other fees related to your Account. In the event that your default Payment Method fails for an automated billing in connection with the processing of any Service renewals, MPP may utilize any available in-store credit balance if there are enough funds to cover the entire transaction. Regardless of the amount of in-store credit available in your account, MPP is not responsible for the loss of products resulting from an inability to collect funds from your default Payment Methods or the in-store credit.
You can verify your available in-store credit balance at any time by logging into your MPP account and access the “Notifications” area.
You acknowledge that in-store credit balances are non-transferrable, non-refundable and may only be used in the Account in which they were acquired. Complimentary in-store credits will expire two years after issuance. In the event that MPP terminates your Account, you acknowledge and agree that any remaining available in-store credit balance will be forfeited.
You also acknowledge that funds available in your in-store credit balance will be held by MPP and will not accrue or pay interest on your behalf. To the extent any interest may increase, you understand and agree that MPP shall be entitled to receive and keep any such amounts to cover costs associated with supporting the in-store credit balance functionality.
5. Service Renewal. All services are set to automatically renew on their renewal date after the initial term to prevent any disruption in the service. The next renewal date is located on every invoice as well as the services. Renewal invoices are emailed 7 days before the renewal date unless other arrangements have been made or a cancellation request has been submitted from our member area. Accounts that have invoices which are more than 3 days overdue will be suspended unless prior arrangements have been made. If a suspended account is to be reactivated all of the overdue invoices will need to be paid to make it current before the suspension is lifted. Accounts that have invoices over two months late are considered abandoned and will be subject to termination.
6. Price Adjustments. To remain competitive, we occasionally make changes to our plans and pricing. To have your plan updated with current offerings, please contact our billing team, and we are happy to make those adjustments.
7. Cancellation. If there is an issue with your account or support, we would be happy to resolve any questions or concerns you may have. Please feel free to submit a support ticket with your issue or request an escalation if this is due to an unsatisfactory answer to a previous problem.
All cancellation requests need to be submitted to our member area at https://myprivateproxy.net. A step-by-step instruction guide on this can be found in our knowledgebase.
8. Billing Errors. If you discover an error on your invoice, please notify us as soon as possible by submitting a ticket to our Billing Department at https://myprivateproxy.net. We will honor invoice errors as long as we are notified of them within 90 days. If more than 90 days have elapsed, we may decline the refund request.
9. Chargebacks/Payment Reversals. If at any time you have questions or concerns regarding a charge from MPP, please submit a ticket at https://myprivateproxy.net. Any received chargebacks will incur a $50 investigation fee on the associated billing account. MPP may reject the future use of credit cards from an account for which a chargeback has been previously issued. Upon receipt of a chargeback or credit card or PayPal payment reversal, the account related to the payment may be suspended.
Last updated: February 19, 2018