MPP respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe any of our services have been used to infringe your intellectual property rights, please email [email protected] or use our contact form to provide us with full details of the alleged infringement, including information sufficient to allow us to identify the responsible user.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to submit:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
MPP’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
Copyright Compliance Department
Email: [email protected]
MPP GROUP LTD
Suite 15, 1st Floor Oliaji Trade Centre, Francis Rachel Street
Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Note: This procedure is exclusively for notifying MPP that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
MPP has adopted a policy to disable or terminate in appropriate circumstances the accounts of users who are found to infringe repeatedly or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights of others. As part of implementing such policy, MPP may in its sole discretion suspend, disable or terminate the accounts of users who have been identified as engaging in infringing activities or for other related reasons.
Last updated: February 04, 2019