At MPP, we are passionate about an environment that focuses on you, our customers. In fact, customer satisfaction comes above everything else in our entire business operation. We strive to deliver an excellent level of service for each product that we offer, and we are immensely proud of the reputation we have built for doing so.
If you are having technical difficulties, please contact our support team before claiming a refund or dispute a payment.
We would be incredibly grateful if you give us the chance to help you with the issues you might be experiencing. Do not hesitate to let us know if we can do anything for you to reconsider the decision.
1. Standard Refund Terms. We believe that 3 (three) days is enough to test the overall performance of our services and make a deliberate decision. Our 3 Days Money-Back Guarantee covers the following new shared and private plans:
Shared proxies: MSP 50 package.
Private proxies: MPP 1, MPP 5, MPP 10, MPP 20 and MPP 50 packages.
For the orders mentioned above, you are entitled to a full refund if all of the following apply:
- You claim your refund within 3 (three) days (72 hours) of the date of the transaction.
- You do not have your account suspended for any breach of service terms.
- You contact us through our ticketing system stating your proxy username and the reason for your cancellation.
- You have not previously claimed a refund from us under this policy.
Renewals of any services listed above are non-refundable.
Note: “Date of the transaction,” for this Refund Policy, means the date of purchase of any product or service, which includes the time MPP processes any renewal following the terms and conditions of the applicable product or service agreement.
We honor all refund requests within 2 (two) business days. Usually, this is done within hours if requested during weekdays but payments may take up to 7 days to appear in your account depending on your bank, credit card or payment method used.
If you would like to cancel your proxy plan and receive a refund within 3 (three) days of the date of the transaction, follow the steps below:
- Log in to our member area.
- Go to > Services > My Services and click on the proxy plan.
- From the “Manage Product” page click on Request Cancellation: Cancellation Type > Immediate.
- Submit a ticket through our ticketing system stating your proxy username and the reason for your cancellation.
Some products have different policies or requirements for a refund associated with them, including some products that are not eligible for a refund under any circumstance. Please see below for refund terms applicable to such products.
2. Products not eligible for refunds.
Shared and Private proxy plan greater than MPP 50 / MSP 50 are non-refundable. If you are unsure as to which proxies you need, please purchase a proxy plan covered by our 3 Days Money-Back Guarantee.
Dedicated proxies, including but not limited to PokemonGo plans, Tickets plans, Sneakers plans, are sold “as is.”. No refunds will be issued, and the customer assumes the responsibility for the purchase.
Note: Upon assignment, dedicated proxies are checked and guaranteed to work for the purchased service at the time of allocation.
Custom and upgraded proxy plans, regardless of their type, are non-refundable.
Renewals are non-refundable. If your request for cancellation is not made in advance with at least 2 (two) days before the renewal date, no refund requests will be authorized. We will not approve any refunds after the payment renewal date.
We will not issue prorated refunds for the unused portion of the subscription.
Last updated: February 19, 2018