Due to the myriad possibilities in the use of proxy servers, this Appropriate Use Policy (this “AUP”) is only intended to act as a guideline for the MPP’s Services and is not, and cannot be, all encompassing.
1. General rules of conduct. You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use our Services or MPP Site for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
(a) Any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming.
(b) Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
(c) Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
(d) Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
(e) Any activities that promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property.
(f) Reselling or providing our Services for a commercial purpose, including any of MPP’s related technologies, without MPP’s express prior consent.
2. No Network Abuse. Customer agrees that MPP, at its sole discretion can limit the number of simultaneous connections as well as the number of connections per section, as necessary to ensure stable service for all users. Such corrective action may include disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or Termination of this Agreement. Prohibited activities also include:
(a) Denial of Service (DoS). Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
(b) Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing or flooding techniques.
3. No E-Mail Abuse. You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass e-mail or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements.
MPP will immediately terminate, without refund or credit, any account which it believes, through its own discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk e-mail. In addition, in cases where actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated since they are often difficult to quantify, you agree to pay MPP liquidated damages of $5 for each piece of spam or unsolicited bulk e-mail transmitted from or otherwise connected with your account; otherwise you agree to pay MPP’s actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated.
4. Personal and noncommercial use limitation. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any materials, information, software, products or services obtained from this web site and Service without the express written permission of MPP and/or the rightful owner or licensor of such materials, information, software, products or services.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws/regulations and are solely responsible for all the acts or omissions that occur through your account or password, including the content of your transmissions through the Service. You may not use the Service in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any MPP Site/Services (or the network(s) connected to any MPP Site/Services) or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any MPP Site/Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any MPP Site/Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any MPP Site/Service, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the MPP Site/Services. You are responsible for any content that you post or transmit on or through the Service.
5. Violations of this Policy. We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy. We also reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental requests. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding online conduct and content.
Upon detecting a breach of this AUP, MPP may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate the User’s Services, without notice, without refund or credit, and possibly with abuse processing fees. Customer acknowledges, understands and agrees that MPP is not in a position to ascertain whether an alleged violation is real or valid, but must make a decision based on information received from such third parties. Customer agrees that MPP’s decision will be final, determinative, and binding upon Customer.
Customer agrees to hold MPP harmless, for relying on the third party’s report and for any action taken in response to such report. Customer further agrees to defend and indemnify Provider in the event a claim is brought against Provider or an award, judgment or the like is issued against Provider resulting from Customer’s use of the Services, all as stated in this Agreement.
The above list sets forth violations of this AUP, but other acts or uses, not listed herein, may also constitute violations of this AUP in connection with User’s use of MPP’s Services.
Last updated: May 16, 2017